NCBI will be attending and presenting at ASM Microbe 2018 this June. Read on for all NCBI activities.
NCBI and the FDA are partnering this year. We will have side-by-side booths (NCBI at Booth 925 and FDA at Booth 923) on the exhibit floor showcasing pathogen resources like the National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System and the NCBI Pathogen Detection Isolates Browser.
Exhibit and Poster Hall hours:
- Friday, June 8 10:30am-5pm
- Saturday, June 9 10:30am-5pm
- Sunday, June 10 10am-4pm
There will be several NCBI presentations at ASM Microbe this year. Click the links for descriptions.
Friday, June 8 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM | Exhibit and Poster Hall, Building B, Halls B2-B5, AAR Hub, Learn
- Session 157 – Nomenclature of Antibiotic Resistance Genes
The NCBI Approach to Resistance Gene Nomenclature by William Klimke
Sunday, June 10 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM | Exhibit and Poster Hall, Building B, Halls B2-B5
- Session 477 – NCBI’s Prokaryotic RefSeq Database: Reannotation with the Latest Evidence
Saturday, June 9 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Exhibit and Poster Hall, Building B, Halls B2-B5
- Poster 228 AAR01 Surveillance of AMR: Molecular Typing, Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology: Genomic Investigation Deciphering Antimicrobial Resistance and Lineages
2 thoughts on “NCBI attending ASM Microbe 2018 June 7-11”
Is there any opportunity for the student to participate in your esteem programe with your financila support?