Next Wednesday, Aug 8, 2018, NCBI staff will show you how to use an NCBI account to help with research and teaching tasks including:
- Making custom collections of important records for use in coursework and research projects
- Creating lists of publications or database records to send to your courses, journal clubs and research teams
- Setting automated updates when new publications or database records are available
- Maintaining your bibliography and sharing it on your Faculty Profile
- Formatting your U.S. Gov’t BioSketch with a click of a mouse
- And keeping track of everything – right on your My NCBI dashboard!
Date and time: Wed, Aug 8, 2018 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about attending the webinar. A few days after the live presentation, you can view the recording on the NCBI YouTube channel. You can learn about future webinars on the Webinars and Courses page.