Putting your schedule together for ASHG? Don’t forget to look at all of NCBI’s activities, which include 1 GRC Workshop, 1 Booth (#315), 2 Co-Labs, and 10 Poster presentations. We created a handy schedule below, with links to posts where we’ve highlighted events.
Booth #315, Exhibit Hall:
- Wednesday, October 17, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday, October 18, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday, October 19, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Visit us at the booth to provide feedback, have questions answered or just to chat!
- Tuesday, October 16 at 1 PM: GRC Workshop Getting the Most from the Reference Assembly and Reference Materials
- Wednesday, October 17 at 2:30-3PM: Interactive Visualization of NCBI Annotations for Variant Interpretation
- Thursday, October 18 at 10:30-11AM: NCBI Pharmacogenetics Resources for Clinical Care
For more details about the CoLabs, check out this blog.
Wednesday, October 17:
- Poster 1653W – NCBI Services for Variation Normalization, Remapping, and Annotation
- Poster 1449W – MedGen: A powerful tool for clinical genetics
- Poster 1692W – Improving dbSNP Data Quality and Annotation For Variant Interpretation (overview)
Thursday, October 18:
- Poster 1435T – Storage and use of dbGaP data in the cloud (overview)
- Poster 585T – The Life of a “Poor Metabolizer” — Through the Eyes of Medical Genetics Summaries
- Poster 1471T – The NIH Genetic Testing Registry (GTR): A 2018 Genetic Test Submission Trends Report
- Poster 1492T – Increasing phenotypic and functional evidence in ClinVar (overview)
- Poster 1528T – GRAF-pop: A Novel Tool to Quickly Infer Subject Ancestry from Multiple Genotype Datasets
Friday, October 19:
- Poster 1670F – What’s new with NCBI tools for genome visualization and analysis. (overview)
- Poster 444F – Latest improvements in the human genome reference assembly (GRCh38).
Need reminders? To stay up-to-date about NCBI staff activities at ASHG 2018, follow us on Twitter at @NCBI_Clinical and @NCBI.