Going to the ASCB | EMBO meeting? Stop by the NCBI booth (#327) to learn about all that NCBI has to offer, ask questions, and provide feedback on how we can better meet your needs for research and teaching.
Booth #327, Exhibit Hall:
- Sunday, December 9, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, December 10, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 11, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Visit the booth anytime during exhibit hours to discuss any topic or just to say hello. We’re also offering specific times at the booth for focused conversations about using specific sets of NCBI resources in your research and teaching.
- 12:30 PM NCBI BLAST in research and teaching
- 12:30 PM Jupyter notebooks to teach scripting and NCBI resources
- 12:30 PM EDirect for command-line access to NCBI databases
- 2:00 PM Jupyter notebooks to teach scripting and NCBI resources
To stay up-to-date about NCBI at ASCB or in general, follow us on Twitter at @NCBI .