Working on your RPPR? Learn how to report publications using My Bibliography
The application deadline has now passed. If you are interested in this workshop, you will be able to access the materials and video recording shortly after the workshop – keep an eye on this page for the link.
Congratulations on your successful NIH grant proposal! As part of the post-award process, you will now have to create and send in annual and final reports (RPPRs) on your progress. This workshop introduces tips and tricks for use of NCBI Account tools for NIH post-award reporting. This session is for NIH funded researchers, their delegates and institutional grants officers with specific task-based, hands-on activities.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is needed for NIH Public Access compliance
- How to submit your recently accepted publication through the NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS) System
- How to track your submitted manuscript through the process in My Bibliography
- How to create an Award Compliance Report PDF using My Bibliography
- Solve common reporting issues and errors.
A Q&A period will be held at the end of this workshop to discuss questions and issues of interest regarding the NCBI Account tools with the participants.
Due to curricular and technical limits, we’ve capped the number of spots to provide the best workshop experience. If you register to apply, you will be notified of your application status approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled event.
We recommend having access to a stable internet connection and modern web browser on a laptop or desktop computer to be able to successfully participate in the hands-on exercises.