Following the latest biomedical literature can be a challenge, but NCBI’s new PubMed Journals will help you keep up-to-date.
PubMed Journals lets you:
- Easily find and follow journals of interest
- Browse new articles in your favorite journals
- Keep up-to-date with a Journal News Feed containing new arrivals, news links, trending articles, and important article updates (retractions and more!)
Get started now:
- Visit the PubMed Journals home page to see a list of popular journals
- Click a journal title to browse the most recent content and news feed
- Click the “Follow” button to add to your personal journal list
To follow a journal, you’ll need to be logged in to your NCBI account. If you’re not already logged in to NCBI, you can try out our completely revamped login experience. The new NCBI login, like the old, works with any existing NCBI account or your eRA Commons, NIH, or federated university account.
PubMed Journals is an experiment of PubMed Labs, NCBI’s product incubator for delivering new features and capabilities to NCBI end users.
Have feedback for us? Please use the comments box below to ask questions, provide suggestions, or to provide any other feedback about the Journal Browser, the new login, or PubMed Labs.