Required for NSF grant application submissions beginning October 2023
We recently introduced a new experience for the Science Experts Network Curriculum Vita (SciENcv) Current & Pending (Other) Support Forms with updated features and functionality. Beginning in August 2023, we will offer a similar updated experience for the National Science Foundation (NSF) Biographical Sketch document, too. Submit federal grant applications quicker and easier than ever!
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced user experience with a modern look and feel
- Intuitive and easy process that helps you fill out forms correctly
- Revised navigation to reduce administrative burden
- Document preview allows you to view your document prior to certification
- Eliminates the need to repeatedly enter biographical sketch and financial document information
- Reduces the administrative burden associated with federal grant application and reporting requirements
- Allows you to describe your scientific contributions in your own words
- Document certification
Important note: Effective October 23, 2023, you will be required to use the new SciENcv forms for submission to the NSF for grant applications.
Want to learn more about the new SciENcv experience? Keep an eye out for upcoming workshops early fall 2023.
Stay up to date
We want to hear from you! Try it out and let us know what you think. If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com.