On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, we will present a webinar on GDV, NCBI’s full-featured genome browser. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to explore and analyze sequences and annotations for eukaryotic RefSeq genome assemblies. We’ll show you how to:
- Search across the entire assembly for genes, products and other markers or jump to a specific position or range
- Display any of seven preselected track sets highlighting various aspects of the assembly or create and load your own custom track sets from your NCBI account.
- Load and display submitted alignment data from NCBI’s GEO or SRA.
- Upload your own annotation and variant data
- Display BLAST or Primer-BLAST results on the assembly in the browser.
Date and time: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:00-12:30PM EDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about attending the webinar. After the live presentation, the webinar will be uploaded to the NCBI YouTube channel. You can learn about future webinars on the Webinars and Courses page.
One thought on “November 1 webinar: Introducing the Genome Data Viewer (GDV)”